I’m so thrilled to start this blog and have a space to learn more about some of my favorite Whurl Gurls. I met Caitlin through Whurl and I just absolutely adore her style and her willingness to dig dig dig until she finds vintage gold (and trust me, she does!). Here are 5 fun facts about Caitlin:
- I have a degree in Forensic Science.
- I still own a VCR and collect cult & horror VHS mostly from the 80s and 90s.
- I have a real life Garfield for a cat.
- I was captain of my high school bowling team.
- In 2003, I was given my first MySpace haircut in a hotel bathroom by the artist now known as Skrillex.
Check out Caitlin’s shop on Whurl @notmycircusvintage (photos by Ellen Choi)